Please click the link below to make a booking
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions we are currently unable to offer group lead rein lessons.
When you arrive at Cissbury Estate, please follow the green signs towards the stables. As you turn in and follow the driveway down you will see paddocks to your right and at the end of the driveway our car park is sign
posted to the left. Please park here. There is a path opposite the car park which leads you straight into the stable yard.
Upon arrival you will be fitted with a riding hat which is up to the current British standard.
For your own safety and comfort the following clothing is recommended:
- Trousers without an inside leg seam.
- Seamless under garments.
- Shoes or boots with a smooth sole and small heel.
- Wellingtons are not recommended for riding activities.
- Gloves, ideally with some grip.
- Warm, waterproof coat (weather dependent).
- Loose or flapping clothing must not be worn, and scarfs/hoodies must be tucked in.
We operate all year round and cannot always predict the great British weather so please look ahead and bring with you your wet weather gear if appropriate. Try to avoid coats that come below the hip, since when you sit
down on your horse it will ride up and become uncomfortable. It gets very cold out on the downs in the winter months so please wear plenty of layers. Ladies often benefit from wearing a pair of tights under leggings.